Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Stephanie Levasseur, MD
Dr. Stephanie Levasseur, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Levasseur completed a residency at Hosp for Sick Children-Toronto. She currently practices at CUIMC/NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Levasseur is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Children's Hospital of Boston, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Hosp for Sick Children-Toronto, Residency Hospital — 2003
- St Justine Hospital University Montreal, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levasseur?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Levasseur has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephanie Levasseur, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Levasseur's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Levasseur accepts your insurance.
Dr. Levasseur frequently treats Congenital Heart Disease, Septal Defect, and Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO).
Dr. Levasseur's office is located at 3959 Broadway, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Levasseur speaks Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.