Dr. Stephanie Taylor, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Taylor's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stephanie Taylor, MD is a general surgery specialist in Yukon, OK. and is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Taylor is board certified in General Surgery.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1601 Health Center Pkwy, Yukon, OK 73099 Existing Patients: (405) 265-2210
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Taylor?
I have TriCare and wanted to pick a female provider. It wasn’t easy to get a new referral from the referral office on base, but Amy is amazing and didn’t stop helping me until I received it. She made it so much easier. Dr. Taylor removed a basal cell carcinoma spot off of my shoulder. She did a wonderful job and the procedure only took 15 minutes. I was nervous, but after I was numb I didn’t even feel it. I would recommend her to anyone!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Taylor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Taylor frequently treats Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision, Mastectomy, and Soft Tissue Tumor Removal.
Dr. Taylor's office is located at 1601 Health Center Pkwy, Yukon, OK 73099. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Taylor has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- Integris Canadian Valley Hospital
- Ssm Health Saint Anthony Hospital Oklahoma City