Dr. Stephanie Halene, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Halene's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stephanie Halene, MD is a hematology specialist in New Haven, CT. Dr. Halene completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. She currently practices at New Haven and is affiliated with Yale New Haven Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Halene is board certified in Hematology.
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University Hospital Teuebingen, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Heinrich-Heine-Universitaet Dusseldorf, Medizinische Fakultat, Medical School — 1995
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
New Haven20 York St, New Haven, CT 06510 Existing Patients: (203) 688-4242
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Halene?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Halene accepts your insurance.
Dr. Halene frequently treats Neutropenia, Acute Myeloid Leukemia, and Acute Leukemia.
Dr. Halene's office is located at 20 York St, New Haven, CT 06510. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Halene speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Halene has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Yale New Haven Hospital