Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nagy-Agren accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stephanie Nagy-Agren, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Salem, VA. Dr. Nagy-Agren completed a residency at Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania. She currently practices at Salem Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Nagy-Agren is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- Yale University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Karolinska Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University of Chicago School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Salem Veterans Affairs Medical Center1970 Roanoke Blvd, Salem, VA 24153 Existing Patients: (540) 982-2463
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nagy-Agren?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nagy-Agren frequently treats Bacterial Sepsis, Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis, and Cryptococcosis.
Dr. Nagy-Agren's office is located at 1970 Roanoke Blvd, Salem, VA 24153. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nagy-Agren speaks Swedish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Nagy-Agren has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.