Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Stephanie Croll, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Savannah, GA. Dr. Croll completed a residency at Strong Meml Hosp/u Rochester. She currently practices at Southcoast Pharmacy and is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Wills Eye Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Strong Meml Hosp/u Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Rochester Genl Hosp-U Roche, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Wake Forest Univ Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Croll?
Annual Check up. Professional personnel and service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Croll frequently treats Migraine, Visual Field Defects, and Glaucoma.
Dr. Croll's office is located at 1326 Eisenhower Dr Bldg 1, Savannah, GA 31406. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Croll has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Joseph's Hospital
Southcoast Pharmacy1326 Eisenhower Dr Bldg 1, Savannah, GA 31406 Existing Patients: (912) 691-4100