Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Stephanie Regan, MD
Dr. Stephanie Regan, MD is
- University Of Texas Southwestern/Parkland Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School — 2006
- Louisiana State University, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Texas True Choice
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Regan?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Stephanie Regan, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Regan's profile.
Dr. Regan in specializes in Allergy & Immunology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Regan's office is located at 650 W Bough Ln Ste 164 Houston, TX 77024. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Regan provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Stephanie Regan, MD is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Stephanie Regan, MD holds board certification in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
Dr. Stephanie Regan, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center
Allergy & ENT Associates
Allergy & ENT Associates650 W Bough Ln Ste 164, Houston, TX 77024 Existing Patients: (713) 461-6711
Department of Allergy and Immunology6701 Fannin St Fl 9, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (832) 822-2778