Dr. Tournet has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephanie Tournet, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Winchester, MA. Dr. Tournet completed a residency at Brigham and Women's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tournet is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Cambridge Health Alliance, Fellowship Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 540 Main St Ste 1, Winchester, MA 01890 Existing Patients: (781) 218-2247
Boundaries Therapy Center
Boundaries Therapy Center518 Great Rd, Acton, MA 01720 Existing Patients: (978) 263-4878
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tournet?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tournet accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tournet frequently treats Anxiety, ADHD and-or ADD, and Autism.
Dr. Tournet's office is located at 540 Main St Ste 1, Winchester, MA 01890. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.