Dr. Stephane Mulligan, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Newport, VT. Dr. Mulligan completed a residency at Montreal Genl, Jewish Genl Hosp. He currently practices at North Country Hospital Health Center Inc and is affiliated with Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mulligan is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
North Country Hospital Health Center Inc189 Prouty Dr, Newport, VT 05855 Existing Patients: (802) 334-3245
- Montreal Genl, Jewish Genl Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Queen Elizabeth Hosp, Montreal Chldrns, Residency Hospital
- Shriner's Hosp, Sacred Heart Hosp, Residency Hospital
- McGill - Royal Victoria, Residency Hospital — 1990
- St Joseph's Hlth Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mulligan?
I just met with Dr. Mulligan. He was quiet, polite, and listened to my concerns and answered my questions thoroughly. Very professional. He explained in detail what to expect before and after surgery for a hip replacement. Very informative! I saw him for a second opinion since I am not fond of my previous ortho, surgeon who is loud and abrupt and abrasive. That surgeon said I needed BOTH hips replaced. Dr. Mulligan took additional x-rays and said I only need one hip replaced and the other one is just fine! Looking forward to having the surgery and to get some pain relief. Thankful he has a good bedside manner and I feel I am in good hands.
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Center
- North Country Hospital And Health Center