Dr. Stephane Sang, MD
New Patient(616) 606-5641
Dr. Stephane Sang, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Sang completed a residency at McGill University (GME). He currently practices at SHMG Cardiothoracic Surgery - Meijer Heart Center and is affiliated with Spectrum Health - Zeeland Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
SHMG Cardiothoracic Surgery - Meijer Heart Center
Grand Rapids Office100 Michigan St Ne Ste 8830, Grand Rapids, MI 49503 (616) 459-7258
- University of Pennsylvania (GME), Fellowship Hospital
- McGill University (GME), Residency Hospital
- McGill University (SOM), Medical School — 2008
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
- Spectrum Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sang?
- Spectrum Health - Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center - Butterworth Hospital
- Spectrum Health- United Hospital