Dr. Stephan Moll, MD is a hematology specialist in Chapel Hill, NC. Dr. Moll completed a residency at Duke University Medical Center. He currently practices at UNC SCHOOL OF MEDICINE and is affiliated with University of North Carolina Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Unc School of Medicine
Unc School of Medicine101 Manning Dr Ste 7001j, Chapel Hill, NC 27514 Existing Patients: (919) 966-7890
Thrombosis Clinic CP II
Thrombosis Clinic CP II6013 Farrington Rd, Chapel Hill, NC 27517 Existing Patients: (919) 490-1325
- University Of Freiburg, Medical School
- Duke Univ Med Center, Hematology-Oncology, NC, USA, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Duke University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Duke Univ Med Center, Medicine, NC, USA, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moll?
Dr.Moll reviewed extensive records from previous hematologists & neurologists. He explained my condition in very clear terms & addressed all of our questions about the management.He did not order unnecessary tests!He showed patience with my speech problems,& put me at ease with his great sense of humor.He is a highly knowledgeable expert in clotting disorders.The clinic is beautiful,clean,& modern. It is offsite from the hospital; parking is easy. ALL of the staff are great. I greatly recommend!
- University of North Carolina Hospital