Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grupp accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stephan Grupp, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Grupp completed a residency at Childrens Hospital. He currently practices at The Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grupp is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Childrens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Childrens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grupp?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Grupp frequently treats Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, Lymphoma Evaluation, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Grupp's office is located at 3501 Civic Center Blvd Bldg B, Philadelphia, PA 19104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Grupp has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.