Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Stephan Danik, MD
Dr. Stephan Danik, MD is
- Mount Sinai School Of Medecine, Fellowship Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Danik?
Dr. Danik is a consummate professional. He takes the time necessary to thoroughly understand medical history and events. He listens well; records comprehensive notes; clearly explains options with related benefits and risks, and intentionally allots time for patient questions and concerns. His greeting to us as new patients began with the following welcome. "I was reviewing your history yesterday in preparation for today's visit." What a comforting overture!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Stephan Danik, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Danik's profile.
Dr. Danik in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Danik frequently treats the following conditions: Arrhythmias, Heart Disease and Sinus Tachycardia. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Danik's office is located at 55 Fruit St Boston, MA 02114. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Danik provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Stephan Danik, MD is affiliated with Emerson Hospital, Massachusetts General Hospital, South County Hospital and Wentworth-Douglass Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Stephan Danik, MD holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
Dr. Stephan Danik, MD has a star rating of 4.4/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Emerson Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- South County Hospital
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
Massachusetts General Hospital55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 (617) 643-4017
Emerson Hospital133 Old Road To 9 Acre Cor, Concord, MA 01742 (978) 287-8774
Mgh North Shore Cancer Center
Cra Danvers Imaging LLC102 Endicott St, Danvers, MA 01923 (978) 882-6100
Wentworth Douglass Physician Corporation
Wentworth Health Partners19 Old Rollinsford Rd, Dover, NH 03820 (603) 516-4265