Dr. Stephan Alkins, MD is a pulmonologist in Syracuse, NY. Dr. Alkins completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Crouse Medical Practice, PLLC and is affiliated with Crouse Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alkins is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Crouse Medical Practice, PLLC
Crouse Medical Practice739 Irving Ave Ste 300, Syracuse, NY 13210 Existing Patients: (315) 479-5070
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse), Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alkins?
I’ve been seeing him for a year and find him knowledgable, personable, a very good listener, and explains everything thoroughly. I’m so so happy to now have a pulmonologist who cares, works with me, and is very knowledgeable.
- Crouse Hospital
- Upstate Cancer Center