Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kamanda accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stella Kamanda, MD is a hematology specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Kamanda completed a residency at Lsu Med Health Sciences Center. She currently practices at Tortorich Oral Surgery and is affiliated with CHI St. Vincent Infirmary. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Lsu Med Center Shreveport, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Lsu Med Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tortorich Oral Surgery
Chi St. Vincent Infirmary Medical Center2 Saint Vincent Cir, Little Rock, AR 72205 Existing Patients: (501) 552-4677
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kamanda?
Excellent dr. Very smart. Very experienced. Very compassionate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kamanda frequently treats Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Anemia, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Kamanda's office is located at 2 Saint Vincent Cir, Little Rock, AR 72205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kamanda has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI St. Vincent Infirmary