Dr. Tarantolo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stefano Tarantolo, MD is a hematology specialist in Omaha, NE. Dr. Tarantolo completed a residency at Jersey Shore University Medical Center. He currently practices at Nebraska Cancer Specialists-Physicians of Oncology Hematology West and is affiliated with CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tarantolo is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Rw Johnson Med School, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- St George's University, Medical School — 1985
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nebraska Cancer Specialists-Physicians of Oncology Hematology West
Nebraska Cancer Specialists-Physicians of Oncology Hematology West17201 Wright St Ste 200, Omaha, NE 68130 Existing Patients: (402) 334-4773
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tarantolo?
Dr Tarantolo is very patient and nonjudgmental towards new and old patients. I can’t imagine going through my journey without him. I never feel awkward asking any question pertaining to my cancer treatment. He has met both of my daughters and always ask how they are doing. I am from a family of 19 and he has met a number of them also. His characteristic personality helps put you at ease when facing a very scary situation. Thank you Dr Tarantolo and all the other doctors and nurses at NCC. They try to greet you by name; always with a big smile and want to hear how you are doing. I hate cancer (with a passion) and everyone there works hard to ease your frustration. You are in good hands if you are referred here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stefano Tarantolo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tarantolo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tarantolo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tarantolo frequently treats Bone Cancer, Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, and Myeloma.
Dr. Tarantolo's office is located at 17201 Wright St Ste 200, Omaha, NE 68130. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy
- Chi Health Lakeside
- Chi Health Midlands
- Methodist Fremont Health
- Methodist Hospital
- St. Francis Memorial Hospital
- The Nebraska Medical Center