Dr. Stefanie Sarantopoulos, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sarantopoulos' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stefanie Sarantopoulos, MD is a hematology specialist in Durham, NC. Dr. Sarantopoulos completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. and is affiliated with Duke University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sarantopoulos is board certified in Hematology.
- Dana Farber Can Insti, Fellowship Hospital
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2400 Pratt St Ste 9000, Durham, NC 27705 Existing Patients: (919) 668-1008
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sarantopoulos?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sarantopoulos accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sarantopoulos frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. Sarantopoulos' office is located at 2400 Pratt St Ste 9000, Durham, NC 27705. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sarantopoulos speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Sarantopoulos has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Duke University Hospital