Click here to compare with other Pulmonologists.
Dr. Stefanie Nunez, MD is a pulmonologist in Renton, WA. Dr. Nunez completed a residency at Parkland Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at Southlake Clinic and is affiliated with Valley Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nunez is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital
- U Tex Sthwstn, Internship Hospital
- University Of Washington, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University Of California, San Diego, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- ODS Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nunez?
The only Doctor that helped me after several just called it Pneumonia. She put the time and effort in to finding out it was Sarcoidosis. Highly recommend her to anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nunez has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nunez frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease, Sleep Apnea, and Pulmonary Vascular Conditions.
Dr. Nunez's office is located at 4011 Talbot Rd S Ste 460, Renton, WA 98055. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Valley Medical Center