Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Stefan Renaud, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Gastonia, NC. Dr. Renaud completed a residency at Michigan State University Consortium/Botsford Hospital. He currently practices at Orthocarolina PA and is affiliated with Atrium Health Cleveland. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Seattle Minimally Invasive Spine Center and Swedish Neuroscience Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Michigan State University Consortium/Botsford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Pennsylvania State University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Access Care
- Accountable Health Plans of America
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Affiliated Health Funds
- Affiliated Health Systems
- Affiliated Healthcare
- Affinity Insurance Services
- Affordable Health & Benefits
- All Care Insurance Services
- Allegiance Health Plans
- Alliance Health Care
- Alliant Health Plans
- Allina Advantage
- AllKids Health Insurance
- Altius Health Plans
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- America's Health Choice
- America's Health Insurance Plans
- American CareSource
- American Imaging Management (AIM)
- American Insurance Consultants
- American International Group (AIG)
- American Postal Workers Union Health Plan
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arizona Foundation
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- ARTA Health Network
- Associates for Health Care
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Screen Actors Guild
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare Life Insurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Orthocarolina PA870 Summit Crossing Pl, Gastonia, NC 28054 Existing Patients: (704) 323-2000
Orthocarolina In Monroe
Courtview Obgyn Associates706 Summit Crossing Pl, Gastonia, NC 28054 Existing Patients: (704) 867-2333
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Renaud?
Surgery and follow ups for cervical fusion. Very informative and professional. Procedure was exactly as explained and successful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Renaud has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Renaud frequently treats Back Pain, Low Back Pain, and Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement).
Dr. Renaud's office is located at 870 Summit Crossing Pl, Gastonia, NC 28054. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Renaud speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Cleveland
- Caromont Regional Medical Center
- Novant Health Charlotte Orthopedic Hospital
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center