Dr. Lischke has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stefan Lischke, MD is a cardiology specialist in Berlin, VT. Dr. Lischke completed a residency at University of Vermont College of Medicine. He currently practices at Central Vermont Medical Center and is affiliated with Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lischke is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Vermont College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Vermont College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2011
- University of Vermont College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Med Fac U Rostock, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Med Fac U Rostock, Medical School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Central Vermont Medical Center
Central Vermont Medical Center130 Fisher Rd, Berlin, VT 05602 Existing Patients: (802) 225-5660
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lischke?
Dr Lischke is a very warm and knowledgeable cardiologist who takes your health very serious. He has been my doctor for years, and I feel blessed to be under his care. I trust him with my life
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lischke accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lischke frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Congenital Cardiac Conditions.
Dr. Lischke's office is located at 130 Fisher Rd, Berlin, VT 05602. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital
- University of Vermont Health Network - Central Vermont Medical Center