Dr. Stefan Klein, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Santa Cruz, CA. Dr. Klein completed a residency at Stanford University Hospital. He currently practices at Victor Li MD A Professional Medical Corpora and is affiliated with Dominican Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Klein is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Victor Li MD A Professional Medical Corpora3143 Paul Sweet Rd, Santa Cruz, CA 95065 Existing Patients: (831) 462-4801
- Stanford University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Vet Affairs Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Stanford University - Mechanical Engineering - MSME, Other Education — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Klein?
I have been a patient of Doctor Klein for several years. Due to arthritis, vehicle accidents and many years of heavy construction my hands had become almost useless. Doctor Klein started a cortisone treatment plan on my hands. When my right hand became too painful the doctor performed surgery. The surgery allowed me to have both the use of my hand and far less pain. It was a miracle. Doctor Klein is the best. He is kind, he listens very well and he is very intelligent. I highly recommend him. Just look at his background and credentials and you will see he is a very educated man.
- Dominican Hospital
- Sutter Maternity and Surgery Center Of Santa Cruz
- Watsonville Community Hospital