Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grant accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stefan Grant, MD is a hematology specialist in Winston Salem, NC. Dr. Grant completed a residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center. He currently practices at Division of Hematology Oncology and is affiliated with Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. Dr. Grant is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Military Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Johannesburg Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1982
- U of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, Medical School — 1981
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Division of Hematology Oncology1 Medical Ctr Blvd Fl 3, Winston Salem, NC 27157 Existing Patients: (336) 713-5440
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grant?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Grant frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Grant's office is located at 1 Medical Ctr Blvd Fl 3, Winston Salem, NC 27157. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Grant has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center