Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Otis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stavroula Otis, MD is a hematology specialist in Santa Ana, CA. Dr. Otis completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine - Houston, TX. She currently practices at Cancer and Blood Care Specialists and is affiliated with Saint Joseph Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Otis is board certified in Hematology.
- Stanford University, Palo Alto, Ca, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Baylor College of Medicine - Houston, TX, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- California Institute Of Technology (Caltech), Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- TriWest Champus
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cancer and Blood Care Specialists
Santa Ana Office1401 N Tustin Ave Ste 220, Santa Ana, CA 92705 Existing Patients: (714) 835-4800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Otis?
She is the most caring, trustworthy, compassionate, and knowledgeable doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Otis frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection and Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Dr. Otis' office is located at 1401 N Tustin Ave Ste 220, Santa Ana, CA 92705. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Otis speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Otis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Joseph Hospital