Dr. Sherman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stanley Sherman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Decatur, GA. Dr. Sherman completed a residency at Emory U Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Emory Clinic Decatur and is affiliated with Emory Decatur Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sherman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Emory U Affil Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Emory U Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Emory U Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emory Clinic Decatur2801 N Decatur Rd Ste 295, Decatur, GA 30033 Existing Patients: (404) 778-7667
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sherman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stanley Sherman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sherman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sherman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sherman frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Sherman's office is located at 2801 N Decatur Rd Ste 295, Decatur, GA 30033. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Decatur Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown