Dr. Stanley Schwartz, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Schwartz completed a residency at Bronx Muni Hosp-Einstein. He currently practices at UBMD Internal Medicine, Division of Allergy, Immunology & Rheumatology and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schwartz is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
UBMD Internal Medicine, Division of Allergy, Immunology & Rheumatology
Conventus Building1001 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14203 Existing Patients: (716) 961-9900
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School
- Meml Sloan Kettering Cancer, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Bronx Muni Hosp-Einstein, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Bronx Muni Hosp-Einstein, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schwartz?
- Buffalo General Medical Center