Call (907) 931-5326 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Stanley Watkins, MD is a cardiology specialist in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Watkins completed a residency at University of Texas - Southwestern Medical Center. He currently practices at Alaska Heart Institute and is affiliated with Alaska Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Watkins is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- John Hopkins Medical Institutions, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Texas - Southwestern Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- John Hopkins Hospital | University of Maryland, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alaska Heart Institute
Alaska Heart Institute3841 Piper St Ste 100, Anchorage, AK 99508 Existing Patients: (907) 931-5326
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Watkins?
AAA repair. Saved my life, operation was a success.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Watkins has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stanley Watkins, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Watkins' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Watkins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Watkins frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Watkins' office is located at 3841 Piper St Ste 100, Anchorage, AK 99508. Find other locations and directions.
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Alaska Native Medical Center
- Mat-su Regional Medical Center
- Providence Alaska Medical Center