Dr. Stanley Shapiro, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shapiro's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stanley Shapiro, MD is a cardiology specialist in Rutland, VT. Dr. Shapiro completed a residency at Cleveland Metro Genl Hosp-C. He currently practices at Rutland Regional Medical Center and is affiliated with Porter Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shapiro is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Med Ctr Hosp VT, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Cleveland Metro Genl Hosp-C, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Cleveland Metro Genl Hosp-C, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Rush Medical College, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rutland Regional Medical Center
Rutland Regional Medical Center12 COMMONS ST, Rutland, VT 05701 Existing Patients: (802) 747-3600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shapiro?
I can't praise him enough. The best cardiologist I have ever visited. He makes great decissions that always work. I am very grateful to him. It is not easy to find a good doctor, he is brilliant.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shapiro accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shapiro frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Shapiro's office is located at 12 COMMONS ST, Rutland, VT 05701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shapiro has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Porter Medical Center
- Rutland Regional Medical Center