Dr. Stanley Marks, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Marks' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stanley Marks, MD is a hematology specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Marks completed a residency at UPMC - Presbyterian. He currently practices at Upmc Community Provider Services Inc and is affiliated with Upmc East. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marks is board certified in Hematology.
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- UPMC - Presbyterian, Residency Hospital — 1976
- UPMC - Presbyterian, Internship Hospital — 1974
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marks?
I arrived to the Hillman and was very nervous. He made me feel comfortable, he is caring and he is very sincere. He wasn't rushed and immediately answered all my questions. He is class personified. He saved me and continues to prolong my life with the help of his staff. He is the best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marks accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marks frequently treats Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Erythropoietin Test, and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Dr. Marks' office is located at 5115 Centre Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15232. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Marks has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Upmc East
- Upmc Northwest
- UPMC Passavant - McCandless
- UPMC Presbyterian