Dr. Stanley Knoll, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Knoll's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stanley Knoll, MD is a general surgery specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Knoll completed a residency at George Washington University. and is affiliated with The George Washington University Hospital. Dr. Knoll is board certified in General Surgery.
- George Washington University, Residency Hospital — 1974
- George Washington University, Internship Hospital — 1969
- Chicago Medical School Rosalind Franklin University, Medical School — 1968
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2600 Virginia Ave NW Ste 300, Washington, DC 20037 Existing Patients: (202) 331-1234
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Knoll?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Knoll accepts your insurance.
Dr. Knoll frequently treats Breast Diseases, Inguinal Hernia, and Abdominal Disorders.
Dr. Knoll's office is located at 2600 Virginia Ave NW Ste 300, Washington, DC 20037. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Knoll has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The George Washington University Hospital