Click here to compare with other Allergy & Immunology Specialists.
Dr. Stanley Fineman, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Marietta, GA. Dr. Fineman completed a residency at University of Cincinnati. He currently practices at ATLANTA ALLERGY AND ASTHMA and is affiliated with Wellstar Kennestone Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fineman is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Harvard University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Cincinnati, Residency Hospital
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School
- Chldns Hospital Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Chldns Hospital Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fineman?
Dr. Fineman helped us stabilize and treat our severely food and environmentally-allergic child. We came to him out of desperation, after several scares and ambulance rides, and he worked with us through several physical and emotional challenges. He helped us dig into the causes of reactions, some very uncommon, and find the best solution for our child, even when it was out of the box. I once overheard him put off a news interview because he had patients waiting. We never felt rushed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fineman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Fineman frequently treats Environmental Allergies.
Dr. Fineman's office is located at 1519 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 200, Marietta, GA 30062. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital