Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Stanley Pajka, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Parma Heights, OH. Dr. Pajka completed a residency at Ohio State University Hospitals. He currently practices at Northern Ohio Eye Center and is affiliated with University Hospitals MacDonald Women's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pajka is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Ohio State University Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Riverside Methodist Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northern Ohio Eye Center
Northern Ohio Eye Center6355 Pearl Rd, Parma Heights, OH 44130 Existing Patients: (440) 886-2020
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pajka?
Very nice exam and office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pajka frequently treats Lazy Eye, Chorioretinal Scars, and Bell's Palsy.
Dr. Pajka's office is located at 6355 Pearl Rd, Parma Heights, OH 44130. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pajka speaks Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Pajka has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospitals MacDonald Women's Hospital
- University Hospitals Parma Medical Center