Dr. Stanley Miller, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Spartanburg, SC. Dr. Miller completed a residency at Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at Medical Group of the Carolinas - Infectious Disease - Skylyn and is affiliated with Mary Black Health System Spartanburg. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Miller is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Medical Group of the Carolinas - Infectious Disease - Skylyn
Medical Group of the Carolinas - Infectious Disease - Skylyn1690 Skylyn Dr # 300b, Spartanburg, SC 29307 Existing Patients: (864) 342-4000
- Henry Ford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- American University of the Caribbean, Medical School — 1984
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Companion Benefit Alternatives
- Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare
- Coventry Health Care
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Health Net
- Jehovah’s Witnesses (ROJW) Facility Agreement Only
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miller?
- Mary Black Health System Spartanburg
- Spartanburg Medical Center