Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (212) 305-5415 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Stanley Chang, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Stanley Chang, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Chang completed a residency at Mass EE Infirm. He currently practices at Columbia Doctors Ophthalmology and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Mass EE Infirm, Residency Hospital — 1978
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chang?
Dr. Chang has paid close attention to changes in my vision and advised me on necessary steps including but not limited to OTC vitamins and cataract surgery. I have followed his advice with excellent results.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chang has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stanley Chang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chang's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chang frequently treats Vitreoretinal Surgery, Tear Duct Disorders, and Focal Chorioretinitis and Focal Retinochoroiditis.
Dr. Chang's office is located at 635 W 165th St, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chang speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.