Click here to compare with other Infectious Disease Specialists.
Dr. Stanley Bodner, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Hermitage, TN. Dr. Bodner completed a residency at Vanderbilt. He currently practices at Stones River Medical Consultants. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bodner is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- Vanderbilt, Fellowship Hospital
- Vanderbilt, Residency Hospital
- VANDERBILT UNIVERSITY / MEDICAL CENTER, Medical School — 1971
- Vanderbilt, Internship Hospital — 1968
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Tennessee
- One Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, German, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bodner?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bodner's office is located at 3515 Central Pike Ste 105, Hermitage, TN 37076. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bodner speaks Spanish, French, and German. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bodner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Stones River Medical Consultants
Stones River Medical Consultants3515 Central Pike Ste 105, Hermitage, TN 37076 (615) 889-7751