Dr. Stanley Gall, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gall's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stanley Gall, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Kingsport, TN. Dr. Gall completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at Ballad Health CVA Heart Institute and is affiliated with Holston Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gall is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gall?
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Duke U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gall accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gall frequently treats Aortic Aneurysm or Dissection.
Dr. Gall's office is located at 2050 MEADOWVIEW PKWY, Kingsport, TN 37660. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gall has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Ballad Health CVA Heart Institute
Cardiovascular Associates2050 MEADOWVIEW PKWY, Kingsport, TN 37660 (423) 230-5000