Dr. Stanley Bowling, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Bowling completed a residency at Orthopaedic Surgery Program, Creighton University/Nebraska Health Foundation, Omaha, Ne. He currently practices at Dickson-Diveley Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Kansas City Orthopaedic Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bowling is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Orthopaedic Surgery Program, Creighton University/Nebraska Health Foundation, Omaha, Ne, Residency Hospital
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Creighton University/Nebraska Health Foundation, Omaha, Internship Hospital
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Kansas City, Ks, Medical School
- Southwestern College, Winfield, Ks, Undergraduate School
- American Progressive Life Insurance/Health Insurance
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Freedom Health
- Union Pacific Railroad Employee Health Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bowling?
I had a very bad broken ankle, I have plates and screws but to my amazement I can still move my ankle pretty well. I think I'll get good range of motion back after therapy. I am just starting to put weight on it but it seems very solid. Dr Bowling has been very attentive to my needs and he has done a excellent job with what I left him to work with after my fall. I would highly recommend him.
- Kansas City Orthopaedic Institute
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City