Dr. Stanislaus Opalacz, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Middletown, CT. Dr. Opalacz completed a residency at Saint Marys Hospital. He currently practices at Middlesex Gastroenterolgy Assoc and is affiliated with Middlesex Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Opalacz is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Middlesex Gastroenterolgy Assoc
Middlesex Gastroenterolgy Assoc410 Saybrook Rd Ste 201, Middletown, CT 06457 Existing Patients: (860) 347-4620
- Yale Affil Gi Pgrm-Hosp Of St Raphael, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Saint Marys Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Saint Marys Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- St Georges U Sch Med, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Opalacz?
Extremely knowledgeable and experienced physician. After years of dealing with a variety of mild GI issues that several doctors could not solve, or really remedy, after asking me several questions and having a short conversation of me he ran a couple tests and was able to diagnose my issue with accuracy. In fact, in the many months since I have first seen him, every single thing he has diagnosed, and suggested has been completely accurate.
- Middlesex Hospital