Dr. Stafford Warren, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Warren's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stafford Warren, MD is a cardiology specialist in Annapolis, MD. Dr. Warren completed a residency at University Hospitals of Cleveland. and is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center. Dr. Warren is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1974
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Residency Hospital — 1972
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Internship Hospital — 1970
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Medical School — 1969
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2536 N Haven CV, Annapolis, MD 21401 Existing Patients: (304) 545-2889
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Warren?
Dr. Warren has a heart of gold and the hands of a master. He performed an angioplasty for me 20 years ago in Charleston West Virginia. At the time, other cardiologists didn't even want to touch me, they said I was a "complex case" and "risky." One doctor, Mark Bates, told me, "Try Dr Warren. He's somewhat gifted in harder cases." The impossible was possible...I went from 90% blockages in 3 arteries to none at all, and had the honor of seeing my grandkids finish high school, and I have more energy than ever. Thank you Dr. Warren!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Warren accepts your insurance.
Dr. Warren frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment, and Stress Test.
Dr. Warren's office is located at 2536 N Haven CV, Annapolis, MD 21401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Warren has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anne Arundel Medical Center