Dr. Stacy Granner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Granner's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stacy Granner, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Granner completed a residency at U Iowa Hosps Clinics. She currently practices at Pediatric Associates of University of Iowa. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Granner is board certified in Pediatrics.
- U Iowa Hosps Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pediatric Associates of University of Iowa1360 N Dodge St Ste 1500, Iowa City, IA 52245 Existing Patients: (319) 351-1448
Pediatric Associates2593 HOLIDAY RD, Coralville, IA 52241 Existing Patients: (319) 339-1231
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Granner?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Granner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Granner frequently treats Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, Immunization Administration, and Wellness Examination.
Dr. Granner's office is located at 1360 N Dodge St Ste 1500, Iowa City, IA 52245. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Granner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.