Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Stacy Fisher, MD is a cardiology specialist in Owings Mills, MD. Dr. Fisher completed a residency at Duke University Med Center. She currently practices at Owings Mills Internal Medicine Associates and is affiliated with Carroll Hospital Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fisher is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Duke University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Strong Mem Hsp University Rochester, Residency Hospital
- University Of Maryland School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Univ of Maryland Dept of Neurology Univ of Mary
Univ of Maryland Dept of Neurology Univ of Mary419 W Redwood St Ste 520, Baltimore, MD 21201 Existing Patients: (410) 328-7877
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fisher?
Dr Fisher is brilliant, kind, caring, thorough, and insightful. She listens carefully, always giving the patient the time each one needs. Sometimes she runs a little late because of it but I don't mind waiting as I know she will not rush me to get back on schedule. Each patient receives the time and attention that they need. I trust her completely.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fisher has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Fisher frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Congenital Cardiac Conditions.
Dr. Fisher's office is located at 5 Park Center Ct Ste 200, Owings Mills, MD 21117. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Carroll Hospital Center
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- UM St. Joseph Medical Center