Dr. Brewington has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stacy Brewington, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cookeville, TN. Dr. Brewington completed a residency at University of Tennessee Medical Center. He currently practices at Tennessee Heart and is affiliated with Cumberland Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brewington is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- East Carolina University / Brody School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- William Beaumont Hospitalroyal Oak, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Tennessee Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brewington?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stacy Brewington, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brewington's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brewington accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brewington frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Brewington's office is located at 228 W 4th St Ste 200, Cookeville, TN 38501. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cumberland Medical Center
- Livingston Regional Hospital
- The Medical Center At Albany
Tennessee Heart Pllc228 W 4th St Ste 200, Cookeville, TN 38501 Existing Patients: (931) 372-0405
The Medical Center Albany723 Burkesville Rd, Albany, KY 42602 Existing Patients: (931) 372-0405