Click here to compare with other Podiatric Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Stacy Resnick, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in Bethlehem, PA. Dr. Resnick completed a residency at Illinois Masonic Med Center. She currently practices at Coordinated Health and is affiliated with Easton Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Kennedy Memorial Hospitals-University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Illinois Masonic Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Osteopathic, Medical School
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Coordinated Health3100 Emrick Blvd, Bethlehem, PA 18020 Existing Patients: (610) 861-8080
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Resnick?
I have been a patient of Dr. Resnick for about a year. She as been managing the effects of diabetic neuropathy and gout with great success. She listens to me when I describe my pain and has even returned myemergency call to her service after hours when I was in distress. When seeing her, she treats me with respect and in no way makes me feel rushed and ready to move on to the next patient. She discussed with me several treatment remedies and offered the pros and cons of each.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Resnick frequently treats Hammer Toe, Bunion, and Plantar Fasciitis.
Dr. Resnick's office is located at 3100 Emrick Blvd, Bethlehem, PA 18020. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Resnick speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Resnick has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Easton Hospital
- Saint Luke's Warren Hospital