Click here to compare with other Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists.
Dr. Stacey Lendener, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Warminster, PA. Dr. Lendener completed a residency at Moss Rehab Hosp. She currently practices at Tri County Pain Management Ctr and is affiliated with Brandywine Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mid Atlantic Pain Inst, Fellowship Hospital
- Moss Rehab Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Temple U Hosp, Residency Hospital
- 2004, Internship Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse), Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tri County Pain Management Ctr600 Louis Dr Ste 202, Warminster, PA 18974 Existing Patients: (215) 957-5400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lendener?
Excellent health care provider. Dr. Lendener made sure I got the help I needed even though I forgot to make follow up appointments monthly. She insured I received the needed pain medication and help needed. I get pain flareups and forget instructions and forget appointments but she still made sure my pain relief needs came first. Dr. Lendener helped me get some quality of life back . She's a compassionate and caring person . I'm looking forward to years of pain management help.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lendener frequently treats Ataxia, Back Pain, and Bone Disorders.
Dr. Lendener's office is located at 600 Louis Dr Ste 202, Warminster, PA 18974. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lendener has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brandywine Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Hospital
- Paoli Hospital
- Phoenixville Hospital