Dr. Sriram Sambasivan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sambasivan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sriram Sambasivan, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Redding, CA. Dr. Sambasivan completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital. He currently practices at Shasta Critical Care and is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center Redding. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sambasivan is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Il College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Madras Medical College, Tamil Nadu Dr Mgr Medical University, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Shasta Critical Care
Shasta Critical Care2701 Old Eureka Way Ste 1e, Redding, CA 96001 Existing Patients: (530) 232-3000
Shasta Critical Care Specs
Dialysis Clinic Inc.180 Northpoint Dr, Redding, CA 96003 Existing Patients: (530) 232-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sambasivan?
Dr Sambasivan is a very caring doctor. He is connected to his patients even if he hasn't seen them in a long time, he remembers and is current with all new ailments... Very impressed care provider here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sambasivan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sambasivan frequently treats Nephrotic Syndrome, Calcium Metabolism Disorders, and Mineral Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Sambasivan's office is located at 2701 Old Eureka Way Ste 1e, Redding, CA 96001. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sambasivan speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Sambasivan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Saint Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Shasta Regional Medical Center