Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Srinath Adusumalli, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Adusumalli completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at The Ruth and Raymond Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Adusumalli is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2012
- Medical College of Virginia, Medical School — 2011
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Ruth and Raymond Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine
Philadelphia Office3400 Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (215) 662-7700
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Adusumalli?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Adusumalli frequently treats Stress Test, Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine, and Chest Pain Evaluation.
Dr. Adusumalli's office is located at 3400 Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Adusumalli has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.