Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (212) 851-5494 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Srilaxmi Bearelly, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Srilaxmi Bearelly, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Bearelly completed a residency at NWstn U Med Sch. She currently practices at Columbia Doctors Ophthalmology and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bearelly is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Columbia Doctors Ophthalmology
Russ Berrie Medical Science Pavilion1150 Saint Nicholas Ave # 214, New York, NY 10032 Call
Edward S. Harkness Eye Institute635 W 165th St Rm 504, New York, NY 10032 Call
- Duke University School Of Medicine, Other Education — 2009
- Duke U Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- NWstn U Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 2003
- McGaw Med Ctr-NWstn U Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bearelly?
I was referred to Dr. Bearelly for treatment for proliferative diabetic retinopathy. She recommended laser treatment to stop the growth of abnormal blood vessels. Although I was nervous, I am so happy I did it. Dr. Bearelly was calm and reassuring throughout the whole process, and is very sensitive to patient concerns. She patiently answered all of my (many) questions. Now, nearly two years later, my vision is still 20/20, with no new abnormal blood vessel growth or bleeding. I would highly recommend Dr. Bearelly to anyone who has diabetic retinopathy and wants to proactively preserve their full vision.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bearelly has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Srilaxmi Bearelly, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bearelly's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bearelly accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bearelly frequently treats Diabetic Retinopathy, Age-Related Macular Degeneration, and Retinal Vein Occlusion.
Dr. Bearelly's office is located at 1150 Saint Nicholas Ave # 214, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.