Dr. Rebala has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Srilakshmi Rebala, MD is a nephrology specialist in Athens, GA. Dr. Rebala completed a residency at Wright State University School of Medicine. She currently practices at Georgia Renal Associates, PC and is affiliated with Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rebala is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Wright State University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Georgia Renal Associates, PC
Georgia Renal Associates1500 Oglethorpe Ave Ste 500c, Athens, GA 30606 Existing Patients: (706) 546-7484
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rebala?
Dr Rebala was very kind, expressed genuine interest in my well being and went above and beyond to help me find the cause of my illness. I have recommended her multiple times.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rebala accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rebala frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Rebala's office is located at 1500 Oglethorpe Ave Ste 500c, Athens, GA 30606. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rebala speaks Telugu and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center
- Piedmont Walton Hospital
- Saint Mary's Hospital
- St Mary's Good Samaritan Hospital
- St. Mary’s Sacred Heart Hospital