Dr. Krishna Mannava, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Reynoldsburg, OH. Dr. Mannava completed a residency at Case Western Reserve University/ University Hospitals, General Surgery Residency. He currently practices at Vive Vascular and is affiliated with Fairfield Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mannava is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation/John Ochsner Heart and Vascular Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Case Western Reserve University/ University Hospitals, General Surgery Residency, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CompBenefits Corp.
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mannava?
Performed a catheter directed thrombolysis to remove a venal thrombosis in upper extremity caused by a PICC LINE. Removed clot quickly and safely with no discomfort and great bedside manor. Explained procedure fully and did a fantastic job. No pain meds needed after procedure. Great doctor!
- Fairfield Medical Center