Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Srihari Ravi, MD is a cardiology specialist in Roseville, MI. Dr. Ravi completed a residency at Saint John Hospital and Medical Center Detroit Mi. He currently practices at Eastside Cardiovascular Medicine, P.C. and is affiliated with Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ravi is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Saint John Hospital and Medical Center Detroit Mi, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Saint John Hospital and Medical Center Detroit Mi, Residency Hospital — 1995
- S.D. Eye Hospital Hyderabad A.P. India, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Family Practice-Hyderabad, Ap India, Medical School — 1988
- Osmania General Hospital/Osmania Medical College, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Meridian Health Plan
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eastside Cardiovascular Medicine, P.C.
Eastside Cardiovascular Medicine, P.C.25195 Kelly Rd Ste A, Roseville, MI 48066 Existing Patients: (586) 775-4594
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ravi?
Dr Ravi gives a thorough exam and continues to monitor his patients closely. He is concerned with not only their heart health but the overall health of the patient. One of the things that impress me with Dr. Ravi is his observant watch over his patients and will consult with his fellows to find a resolve.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ravi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ravi frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Hyperlipidemia, and Sinus Tachycardia.
Dr. Ravi's office is located at 25195 Kelly Rd Ste A, Roseville, MI 48066. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ravi speaks Telugu, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus
- Ascension Saint John Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak