Dr. Chatrathi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sridhar Chatrathi, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cheverly, MD. Dr. Chatrathi completed a residency at U Mo-Columbia Sch Med. He currently practices at UM Capital Region Medical Group and is affiliated with Adventist HealthCare Alternate Care Site. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chatrathi is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St Luke's Hosp-U Mo-Columbia Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital
- U Mo-Columbia Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1993
- U Mo-Columbia Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Arkansas College of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UM Capital Region Medical Group
UM Capital Region Medical Group3001 Hospital Dr, Cheverly, MD 20785 Existing Patients: (301) 618-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chatrathi?
Excellent cardiologist. My heart doctor over a decade.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sridhar Chatrathi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chatrathi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chatrathi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chatrathi frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Chatrathi's office is located at 3001 Hospital Dr, Cheverly, MD 20785. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chatrathi speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist HealthCare Alternate Care Site
- Doctors Community Hospital