Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Sridevi Pitta, MD is a cardiology specialist in Denton, TX. Dr. Pitta completed a residency at WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY. She currently practices at Texas Health Heart & Vascular Specialists and is affiliated with CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Tyler. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pitta is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mayo Med School, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY, Residency Hospital — 2005
- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY, Internship Hospital — 2003
- UNIVERSIDAD DEL COMAHUE / FACULTAD DE MEDICINA, Medical School — 1999
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pitta?
I felt a little rushed as I attempted to process all new information about my new cardiac condition.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pitta frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Pitta's office is located at 2505 Scripture St Ste 100, Denton, TX 76201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pitta speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Pitta has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Tyler
- Cox Medical Center South
- Cox Monett Hospital
- UT Health North Campus Tyler
Texas Health Heart & Vascular Specialists
Texas Health Heart & Vascular Specialists2505 Scripture St Ste 100, Denton, TX 76201 (940) 320-2188